RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering, has anyone ever relocated (or replaced) the aux radiator? I couldn't find any examples of this. What I'm imagining is something like the link below mounted on the hood with a scoop. I realize that adding a hood scoop radiator would require some rough engineering to ensure that the pressure / airflow is sufficient and that the vacuum operates the right way. I would also need to find one suitable and with the right odd dimensions. My inspiration is the RRC. Another alternate idea I have is to use the faux airbox and to pipe an inlet through it to the aux radiator, then stash the aux radiator under the hood somewhere. Any ideas or criticisms welcome for this poor one. :)

https://parts.landrovermilford.com/p/Land-Rover__Range-Rover-Sport/AUXILIARY-radiator-COOLER---FUEL/66598591/LR034575.html?partner=googlebase_adwords&kwd=&origin=pla&gclid=CjwKCAjw2cTmBRAVEiwA8YMgzdK1iI62CuH8PGFrx6IEukB-V861ANj9hOn1r-m4Mus07LlERLT_UxoCH4UQAvD_BwE

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ideally doing this so I can mount a high clearance front bumper (probably going to go the ARB LR4 route)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spoke with one of the AB folks who said he relocated his in front of the larger radiator in the middle of the grill and hasn't had any problems with it since. He also pointed out that the coolant reservoir needs to be relocated as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts