Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent some time looking for what the relays are that are under the storage box of the center console, there are two yellow with yellow bases on the left side and one yellow with yellow base and one green with green base on the right hand side. This is a 94 County swb.
It is the green one that I am most worried about as it gets pretty darn hot at times, with out the engine running I might add.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
1,414 Posts
rave may be your best option, I think the rear window relays are housed there not sure what else.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I did know that the two on the lhs are for windows, it's the green one I can find no mention of, my paper book and rave do mention a blue base but not green. The is blue base one for? Cheers.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still puzzled by the two relays on the righthand side of the centre console, green with green base and yellow with yellow base, if you insert the key with out turning the green reply powers up the yellow relay. I have run with the green relay pulled and everything seems to work as should. Anybody have a light on this? Thanks. No mention of this in RAVE

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I am guessing those two relays go to the buzz box from the seat belt, transfer box in neutral etc. In which the chine box has been got into before with cut wires out it comes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts