RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I officially rejected my 2018 supercharged full spec etc RR last week. After only owning 3 weeks. I wanted to share my experience. I’ve had RRs for over 20 years and never had any real issues. However from day 1 of my delivery I’ve had issues. The car has been back to the dealer 4 times. Twice of which was for 4 days. List of issues is endless but the two main ones being continuous rear drivers side light cluster failure. ( even after a new replacement ) and dual screen glitch’s to a point rendering useless. I really wish I’d kept my old one. Same spec. Last model. This car feels seriously flawed and not like the RRs I’ve had in the past.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
101 Posts
Re: Rejected

Thank you for sharing. I hope Land Rover reads posts like yours and addresses quality control issues.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I officially rejected my 2018 supercharged full spec etc RR last week. After only owning 3 weeks. I wanted to share my experience. I’ve had RRs for over 20 years and never had any real issues. However from day 1 of my delivery I’ve had issues. The car has been back to the dealer 4 times. Twice of which was for 4 days. List of issues is endless but the two main ones being continuous rear drivers side light cluster failure. ( even after a new replacement ) and dual screen glitch’s to a point rendering useless. I really wish I’d kept my old one. Same spec. Last model. This car feels seriously flawed and not like the RRs I’ve had in the past.
what's involved with official rejection? what'd you do?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Just have to point out the internet trueism that you’ve been a happy owner for 20 yrs and your first post here is a about a problem. Sorry to hear about your issues though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts