RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I wanted to get another set of door sills for my autobiography. I'm anticipating these will be hard to come by in the future, so I wanted to save mine which have "autobiography" engraved and are still in decent shape. In my search, I came up with part number VPLMV0063 which is a set of illuminated sills displaying "Range Rover". Very cool, but that made me think of which sets are available illuminated, and which are not. I've searched the forum and didn't find any more info or part numbers. The link I'm using to look up part numbers in the parts catalog didn't really have them broken down by trim levels.

So far this is what I know...I'm wondering if anyone could fill in the gaps and/or provide part numbers.

"Range Rover" door sills are available non-illuminated (not sure of PN) and illuminated...PN for illuminated is :VPLMV0063.

"Supercharged" door sills are available non-illuminated (not sure of PN) and I've never seen an illuminated set. Is one available?

"Autobiography" door sills are available non-illuminated (not sure of PN) I've never seen an illuminated set. Is one available?

Thanks in advance for any input!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts