RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to all.

Let me explain. I can find no leaks on the rig, yet the front and rear right side is always about 1.5 inches lower than the left side (both fenders).
- It happens at Access, Standard and Off-Road levels. Yet the air-compressor is not running, so it's not trying to keep up with a leak, in my humble opinion.

- I also have an intermittent amber suspension light, then the rear right height sensor (blinking red light) comes on the 4x4 display. Then of course I lose the lights on the suspension system on the console. It's not the rear-right height sensor or the harness wires. The indie shop checked the connector and changed out three different height sensors... could it be trouble with the air-suspension ECU?

- ctt

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just a guess by my first step would be to try recalibrating the height, especially as you've had height sensors changed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was my plan this week, but life got in the way. I called the indie shop, They want to put their 'Tool' on it to see what code they get (that's 28 bucks alone). I will go early next week. I suppose to re-calibrate will be a bit more dollars but I need to have this fixed. It's driving me crazy, especially when the amber light comes on and the special programs get locked out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts