RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I received the Reduced Engine Performance warning for the first time today...driving about 75MPH on the freeway...so I limped her home. I ran the forum searches and learned a lot...found the TSB for the backwards wiring on the AUX SC coolant pump.

I'll be checking the wiring tonight to see if mine is wired backwards (my VIN is part of the TSB).

Here's my question:
If I find the TSB to be applicable, my wiring to be reversed, will Land Rover stand behind the TSB and perform the corrections & pump replacement at no cost - even though my warranty is expired? It seems this is a manufacturing problem and therefore they should fix it regardless of age/miles. Mine is a 2007 w/ 64K miles.

If they don't pay for it, I can do the work myself and the part isn't too costly. But if they'll fix it for free that's more money for the Johnnie Walker fund.

View attachment TSB ROVER LTB00041NAS2.pdf

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
56 Posts
I found mine to be reversed also. I had a hard time trying to remove the pins from the connector so I ended up cutting and splicing it and it now works just fine. Hard to say how long the pump will last but it seems to just fine now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts