RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What products do you guys use to clean the interior? Specifically, I am looking for suggestions on what to use to clean the leather panels, roof fabric, and the various fabric panels throughout the interior (specifically in the trunk and rear seat area). I have the leather covered...

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
pimpn04coupe said:
What products do you guys use to clean the interior? Specifically, I am looking for suggestions on what to use to clean the leather panels, roof fabric, and the various fabric panels throughout the interior (specifically in the trunk and rear seat area). I have the leather covered...

Thanks in advance.
A steam cleaner and Febreeze...but I have a 5 yr old, and a dog.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys for the replies. Jeff and spencer, where can I get that stuff? I planned to stop by autozone later today, you think they will carry those brands??

·
Registered
93 Posts
For Car Brite I would try your dealership. If your LR dealership doesn't have it, or is far away, you could probably try any other car dealership. It doesn't seem to be available in stores, even on-line ones.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Chemical guys...you won't find at Autozone or most B&M stores. You can order it from several online detail sites such as http://www.chemicalguys.com/.

There's a lot of different leather cleaners and conditioners, but I decided to go with Leatherique since that's all they make...leather products. After much research, I haven't been able to find the ONE best product but I have seen many high-end professional detailers on autopia use Leatherique or even Leather Masters.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
123 Posts
Started using Leatherique about a year ago - mostly for my '35 MG vintage race car's seats, then started using it for the RRS seat cleaning. The Rejuvenator worked amazing to breathe life back into the '35 seats(well, they're probably about 40 years old after the resto - well before my time) as they were pretty dry. It hasn't helped from the red leather dye coming off on my race suit, but it has helped them feel like real leather again.

The Leatherique cleaner seems to work very well on the RRS. I have the ivory interior and the seats are getting a bit crapped up again, so it's time for a cleaning and I'll plan to keep using the Leatherique. It doesn't seem to protect the leather, but I'm not sure a protectant is necessarily good. I'm sure there are other forums for leather care.

Just my couple o' cents on Leatherique.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts