Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 2011 L322 in the UK - and I'd really like one with the reclining rear seats option. I have been trying to research which models had this has an option, or if any have it as standard, either as a manual reclining version or an electronic one - but I can't find anything. Does any one know when this was introduced as an option and on what models?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,990 Posts
I noticed it to come with L322 with the rear entertainment package or an ATB.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sblvro, I have looked at loads with the rear entertainment upgrade, but very few have the electrically controlled reclining seats, and some I have seen with the option do not have the rear entertainment package, so there seem to be other factors at work over here. I'm really looking for information like the model version/year it became available, if it was only available on certain models, e.g. Vogue SE/Autobiography, if it was offered for a while but then withdrawn, if there is/was a manual recline or was it electronic only?
All help gratefully received.

·
Registered
16 Posts
According to OvalNews the reclining rear sears (Leval 2) are a stand-alone option (Option Code: RR2) on HSE with the LUX package, or on SC models. AB will likely have the reclining rear seats with Lumbar (Level 3) Not sure if this is specific to UK or US models though.

http://www.ovalnews.com/2010/10/201...icing-including-autobiography-rangerover.html

I know my 2011 Supercharged FF has the reclining rear seats and rear seat entertainment.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
455 Posts
I had reclining rear seats in my 2010 SC without the RSE package. In the US, at least, the reclining rear seats were a standalone option. I believe they were standard on the AB after 2011 here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks TimBob & codynt, interesting stuff. Thanks for the link especially. Unfortunately must be different over here as I have looked at a lot of 2011 and 2012 AB's that don't have the rear reeling seat option. I think it must have been a standalone option here.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Really excited to be a new forum member!

Have been searching this forum and the net on this topic. Would like to retrofit my 2011 RR HSE with the Rear Reclining (heated) Seats.

My question for any Land Rover Techs or those in-the-know is whether or not there are existing bus-connectors behind the Rear Door Cards and under the existing Rear Heated Seats, or if I would also need to purchase and route those wires along with the Rear Reclining Seats?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
My autobiography black came with this option. Honestly, they don't recline that much so I wouldn't bother installing retrofitting them. The main thing I enjoy about the power rear seats is that there is a button to move forward the front passenger seat. It comes in quite handy when I have to fold the rear seats to load my bikes, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts