RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find the rear wiper check valve for the washer fluid? Mine was jammed and I can't find a replacement for it anywhere online.
Anyone know?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,727 Posts
It would help if you had a location in your profile and your rig info in your signature. We have no idea what year rig you have and are not able to provide a local solution or even a supplier on the correct continent.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've determined that I need one of these check valves. I've go the part number, thanks RRPhil, now to find one. Does anyone know of a source other than the dealer? I've got four parts stores near me, none can supply the exact part or have an aftermarket replacement. I also can't find it on line. This will probably mean a trip to the dealer. Not that I dislike the dealer, but....

And for RRToadHall, I'm in Denver CO, USA; and have a 2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE North American Model.

On line sources?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well I was in the neighborhood of the dealer and purchased the check valve ($20). I installed it and I now can get washer fluid to come out. I have another question. But before I ask, you should know I haven't had a "helper" to help me with this, so I cannot activate the washer and see what is happening (from the outside rear) at the same time. What should I expect? From the drivers seat I can see a stream of water rolling down the glass directly under the wiper pivot point. I would not call it a "squirt". Is that normal? Where does the fluid exit? Is there a nozzle?

Thank you.

·
Registered
494 Posts
The fluid running down the middle of the rear window is how it works, no "spray" like the front wind screen

·
Registered
200 Posts
Doesn't seem very elegant does it? LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts