RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I need a quick part number or solution from the wonderful folks in here.

I have the rear view mirror that you push down to remove, and I broke the little retaining metal piece. It’s held in by a torx screw, has two arms that slide onto either side of the metal chip glued onto the mirror. It looks like you can totally replace it and away you go.

Does anyone know where I can find that little metal piece?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone at all? I really don’t want to have to get a replacement mirror when this one works great but just needs a new rear attachment clip.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I broke mine a while back and couldn't find a replacement either. I was able to use my MIG welder to tack the "wing" back in place. It's been holding up for a year now. If you have the pieces, I say give it a shot.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Ice-Tray,
If this is what you want (inside the Red rectangle), I can just mail it to you. No charge, I have an extra one.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Chad, I wish I knew how to weld, and I wish I had kept the pieces! I threw them out thinking that it would be a no brainer to replace such an easily removable part. It looks like it’s designed to be replaced when broken. Ah well.

Vancer that would be really awesome! I’ll send you a PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts