RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the proper size and type they are? One of my tail lights burned out and I replaced them with some 1156A 27 watt bulbs(no clue why).

Looks like that might be the issue I am having with the HDC Fault. Read this somewhere on LR3.com:

"Hopefully that solves your problem. Had mine in yesterday for the same HDC Transmission fault slamming me down to access height. The problem wasn't my battery but.....drum roll please....the wrong voltage rear tail light bulb causing a malfunction within the system and tripping the fault. I have read about that on other forums, but I just wanted to let you know incase the battery doesn't fix the problem. Dealership replaced bulbs on both sides and haven't had a problem yet. Hope this is just a bit of useless information for ya, but good luck!"

Want to try to replace them with the right bulbs before I bring it in to the dealer.

Thanks for the info!

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Hey Goinkin, maybe this will cure the sunroof rattle also. `)

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Nott sure - there is a 1157 bulb that is 27W

The bulb we use on the 06 is 21 Watts.

I've indicated the part number above - may be worth to buy an Oem and see if the issues go away and your sun roof stops rattling.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gooseyloosey said:
Hey Goinkin, maybe this will cure the sunroof rattle also. `)
No kidding. I need a hot voodoo priestess to rattle her bones over the hood.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frisco_TX_RRS said:
Nott sure - there is a 1157 bulb that is 27W

The bulb we use on the 06 is 21 Watts.

I've indicated the part number above - may be worth to buy an Oem and see if the issues go away and your sun roof stops rattling.
Cool I'll hit up the local place and see if it works. Only reason this makes sense to me is that the faults only occur when the lights turn on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts