RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 67k miles with my RRS ATB and getting intermittent clunks from the rear suspension when turning at low speed. No other signs of problems at speed. Almost sounds like a diff not engaging and chirping the rear tyres. But definitely a clunk.

Thoughts? Bushings perhaps?

·
Registered
4 Posts
At 67k miles with my RRS ATB and getting intermittent clunks from the rear suspension when turning at low speed. No other signs of problems at speed. Almost sounds like a diff not engaging and chirping the rear tyres. But definitely a clunk.

Thoughts? Bushings perhaps?

Check your drop links. It's about an 8" bar with opposing ball joints at each end , if you remove the wheels their clearly visible behind the brake disk

·
Registered
283 Posts
I had the exact same issue. Turns out There was a service bulletin for this. Very simple, just the transfer case fluid. Put some new fluid in there and you'll be good to go.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Had this issue with my 18 V8 Dynamic and the issue was exactly as you described. Dealer replaced rear diff under warranty and solved the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
beh443
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing