Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I think I might be going crazy... I could have sworn the 2010 Range Rover had an option for rear seat vanity mirrors - is this correct or am I somehow mistaken?? I've been trying to find these things for hours now with zero success... Have I gone nuts, or is this an available option?

I'm thinking about putting monitors in this area if possible.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Rear Seat Vanity Mirror - Can't Find Anywhere - Is It Real??

Ahh gotcha.

I found it in the 2010 Range Rover brochure this morning. Seems like something that isn't easily retrofitable...

-Mike

·
Premium Member
2002 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 HSE
1,287 Posts

The Cadillac Deville Concours in the late 90's had the headliner mounted vanity mirrors. Find one in a junk yard with the same color headliner as your Rover and install them. Now remember that there are huge wiring looms above the headliner so dont just stick a knife in it and go to town. :doh:

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts

Doctor Leo said:
The Cadillac Deville Concours in the late 90's had the headliner mounted vanity mirrors. Find one in a junk yard with the same color headliner as your Rover and install them. Now remember that there are huge wiring looms above the headliner so dont just stick a knife in it and go to town. :doh:
LMAO, ya beat me to it Doc. My 91 Fleetwod had them as well. Single wire power for hook up makes this a super easy add on.

·
Premium Member
2002 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 HSE
1,287 Posts

Our taste in fine American sedans. :thumb:

Now where did I leave my fuzzy dice? :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts