RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 RR. Driver side rear headphone electronics only receive aux input. Passenger side headphone only receives CD input. Any ideas to fix?

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
That is a strange problem, each side has dedicated wiring to the amp, which is what controls the output to the respective jack. I would very much doubt an issue with the wiring or the jack/mode-switch in the door for that reason.

There have been several issues with the amp itself, but it is usually no output at all to the door jacks, not just stuck on a specific output.

I think my first step would be attempting a Hard Reset on the battery, and see if that helps at all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
????? This is what I found in the forum........................It’s certainly an ‘official’ procedure for the L322s with 6HP26 transmissions :

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Exactly.

This allows volatile ECU memory to reset back to a base. Doing so can take care of many different issues these vehicles have. Think of it as restarting your PC if the internet locks up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK. The hard reset fixed the driver side rear headphone plug but did not fix the passenger side. It still only plays the CD. thanks for the help. any other thoughts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts