Hi,So far everything is looking good with my 2019 RR ATB.
Trying to play with rear seat entertainment screens and set up Is through Roku stick.
For some reason , I can’t play the sound through cabin speakers when watching Netflix / YouTube etc, sometimes the headphones works but no sound though car speakers. Radio or Bluetooth is on...sometimes headphones is connected to Bluetooth sometime to radio but not to rear monitors , I am all confused. Lol
Any help ? Thanks !
I just read your post about your Rear Seat Entertainment and wanted to ask if you would be interested in the following study:
For our client, we are looking for interview participants who own a luxury car and have a built-in Rear Seat Entertainment. We would like to talk to you about your Rear Seat Entertainment and how your passengers use it.
The main criteria that must be met to participate in the interview:
- The car should be no more than three years old
- The car must have a built-in rear seat entertainment system
- The rear seat entertainment should be used frequently
- The interview will last max. 2 hours
- Your participation will be sufficiently compensated
- The interviews will take place until mid-December
- If possible, we would also like to interview a passenger who often rides with you for 30-45 minutes (the incentive will increase accordingly).
I work for an innovation agency, HYVE Innovate GmbH in Munich, Germany, and would be happy to answer any further questions you may have about the interview. Feel free to reply here if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you!