RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to turn off the rear passenger dome light in my 2016 Range Rover sport. When I start the car that light goes on and stays on until I turn off the car. It doesn't matter whether it's daytime or night time.

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,444 Posts
Just touch it and it will turn off the next time the doors are closed and the car is put in gear.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just touch it and it will turn off the next time the doors are closed and the car is put in gear.
I've tried to push it, but I can't feel a click. I've tried a couple locations on the lens. Is there a specific place to push?

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,444 Posts
There is no click. Just a light touch will set it to either always on whenever the car is in drive or off.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
165 Posts
383vett is correct. Try sitting in the back seat and wait until the other courtesy lights go off. Then you can touch the courtesy light that's still on and it should go off.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've tried to push it, but I can't feel a click. I've tried a couple locations on the lens. Is there a specific place to push?
Sound like the touch sensor might be out if you are touching it and it doesn't turn off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts