RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have the All Comms system. I got the "air suspension inactive" dash alert. I used the All Comms to check the codes and the "rear left height sensor fault" came up. I checked the live data and the value for the rear left sensor was 0 while the others have values. I replaced the height sensor, cleared the code, and still have the same problem. I disconnected both the right side and left side and the All Comms showed both codes, but for some reason the right side still had a data value (thought this was odd?). I connected them both, cleared the codes, the left is still 0 data and still throws a fault code.

Appreciate any insight you have on this!

Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone have anything for this? I also tested the resistance of the new sensor and it reads just fine. I scanned it with my other scanner (Autel) and it's showing that there is no voltage or height being detected from that sensor. I'm wondering if I should test if there's voltage going to the sensor, does anyone know where the 3 wires come from (direct from EAS?)?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,149 Posts
On an 06 The Left Rear sensor's the 5 Volt reference power comes from the Air suspension control module from connector C0867 terminal 5 on a white wire with black tracer, the signal wire goes back to the Air suspension Control module on a white wire with grey tracer to connector C0867 termnal 6, ground is a white with brown tracer going back to connector C0867 terminal 7. The air suspension control module is behind the left end of passenger side of the dash (on a UK version), may be swapped on a NA vehicle to the right end of the dash. The connector at the Sensor is identified as C1698. By measuring the voltage returned on the white with slate tracer wire, the air suspension ECU can determine the height of the LH rear of the vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts