RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a copy of the SD ladder instructions they can post for me? I know it's fairly straightforward but would be nice to have them for reference. Thanks.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
233 Posts
I'm still on the hunt for one! But it's seeming to be futile. I emailed the guys at voyagerracks.com and haven't heard back. I'd like to read on how you get yours installed when you do!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
With as long as you two have been on this site I surprised you haven;t asked Scotty for the directions or if there are plans for another limited run of them.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi.

As RR says try - Scotty - at this forum, he fab. some SD replica ladders, he might still be able to find some for you.
As come to the installation, their normally intended to be installed with some 1/4 inch rivnuts, but there is access back there if you remove some internal plastic for normal bolts and nuts.
Still i recommend using SS anchornuts or rivnuts to facilitate easy removal / installation later on.
Ofcourse the ladder goes on the upper tailgate L/H side next to the Range Rover decal.

If your heavy an built person I recommend using some internal backing plate to reinforce the installation, also put some thin plastic / teflon / rubber / bakelitt between the ladder and the paint at the attatchment points during installation is an good advice, just so you do not ruin the paint.

Diff guards and Rocksliders RRp38 july 2014 021.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice Brage. I got the ladder from Scotty, it was the last one he had. I also asked him over 6 months ago for the pdf he has of the install instructions and have yet to hear anything back from him, so that's why I posted here to see if anyone else has a copy of it.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,242 Posts
Scotty has had website issues, and has not received some emails over the past months. May want to try again, AFAIK it's all sorted now.
As far as him selling ladders etc, he is now getting more picky who he sells to. Some aren't worth the bit of money he makes vs the headaches and whining. Took him long enough to figure it out IMO:lol:

Martin

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Long story short, I've been told numerous times by Scotty that he'd email me the instructions and he's never came through. It's not a big deal, as it's a ladder and the instructions are probably not necessary, just wanted them in case there were any tips for placement. I figured I'd post here in the chance somebody else had a copy of them saved.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Unfortunately my computer crashed, I lost most of my PDF's, however I recreated the Ladder PDF yesterday. It's to large to post here.
if you would like the PDF it will be available for down load on my website at the beginning of the week, or you can send me an email and I'll shoot over to ya.

Thanks

Martin..

Scotty

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts