RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here installed puddle light in the backseat of RRS? Or anybody modified the oem light on the side to a puddle light so it turns on when opening the door? Lighting in the back of RRS is just terrible!

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
516 Posts
Not too long back I saw an old thread resurrected that had detailed description of how this was done to turn on the rear seat light when a door was opened. You should be able to do a search and find the thread.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too long back I saw an old thread resurrected that had detailed description of how this was done to turn on the rear seat light when a door was opened. You should be able to do a search and find the thread.
Already did but nothing came up. Ill try change the wording hopefully something will pop up. Thanks!

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
101 Posts
This was over if there best things I did. A few pointers. In the form I followed they tapped the new line into the bulb casing. For this caused a problem as there harness snapped. I would recommend pulling the wire out a bit cutting it and then swapping it and splicing at that point. Also def get the resisters so all lights don't come in when hit the switch.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally had the time to do this and it came out cherry! Lighting is so much better

1 - 11 of 11 Posts