RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone - does anyone have a pdf of the fitting instructions for the fold down rear passenger tables that fit behind each of the front seats. I found some new ones on ebay a while ago and want to put them on but can't find the instructions anywhere on RAVE. I have also lost the screws/bolts that came with them - I think, so need to be sure I'm using an appropriate replacement.

Many thanks.

Regards

Andrew

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
186 Posts
I have seen pics of the process on here... maybe search my posts. Pretty simple, they screw in with ease. Does your source have more, and what was the price?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a thread a couple of years ago which is mine - Offrover sent them through and embarrassingly I've lost them. I'm only just now getting around to doing it. My hard copy of RAVE doesn't have the accessories chapter, neither does my CD version and green oval seems to be defunct. I've pm'd Offrover.

Anyway the guy who is charged with the responsibility of putting them on knows p38s inside out. I got them off ebay in UK about 4 years ago - for a while the same seller had a fair bit of brand new light stone leather stuff and I accumulated over time a complete new leather interior which I'm just getting around to doing now.

Cheers

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Unfortunately the accessory section is not included in the general RAVE. Here are the tray table "directions"... for what they are worth.

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Much appreciated - thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts