RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi GuysI'm new to this forum and need some help.The right rear top shock mount of my 03 TD6 has disintegrated. When I removed it to replace it, i noted that the previous owner seemed to have done a home made (botched) welding job on the old one instead of just replacing it with a new unit. My problem is this, I have replaced the Damper mounting with a new OEM one but the Shock spindle has just pushed the whole rubber "bush" out of the new mount. I am not sure what I have done wrong. Does anyone have the correct replacement procedure as well as the exact parts list needed to replace whole unit? I am not sure if there are any bits missing or what i am doing incorrectly . I have been going according to the workshop manual but think I may be missing a shock bump stop or something.Any ideas?

·
Registered
346 Posts
A Rear Shock.jpg

My prior post is not showing a picture so I will try again. Is this what your damper is doing?

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
KG, see the general chatter section for known issues with the server migration. Be sure to send ADMIN a PM with your issues.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sounds like you are missing some parts. Maybe the top washer. Can you post a picture?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts