RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the cargo capacity for the 2018 is 24.5 Cu. ft. Is that the same on the 2017's - I can't seem to find the 2017 info. Anyone know?

Just in looks, it seems like the 2017 was larger.

Tks

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
well, a lot of poop doesn't, but google does. but remembering what I've heard some people say about believing everything you get on the web, i was looking for something from land rover - even though that may not be correct either. :roll: i got this for the '18 and was looking for something similar for the '17.....

View attachment 2018 Range Rover - Vehicle Specifications | Land Rover USA.pdf

·
Administrator
27,800 Posts
Not my barrel of monkeys. Info like this is readily available from numerous reviews and sources. If it is not 100% accurate down to the square inch it is close enough for your purposes. At least the reference provided gave both CF with seats up and seats down.

you are welcome.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
I wasn’t looking for it down to the square inch. But I’ll keep it in mind as always. Thanks much. Just looking for the 17 info on the LR site as I couldn’t find it - yes I looked - no I didn’t google.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
976 Posts
For MY17, I'm seeing the following:

2017 Range Rover - Loadspace Capacity
Rear seats upright
Height 32.4", Width 50.8"
Loadspace volume 32.1 cu.ft.
Loadspace width between arches 44.1"
Length at floor 43.3"

Rear seats folded
Height 32.4", Width 50.8"
Loadspace volume 71.7 cu.ft. (LWB 82.8 cu.ft.)
Loadspace width between arches 44.1"
Length at floor 78.1" (LWB 85.7")

But your 24.5 Cu. ft. number is with the new MY18 Executive Seating, so it's not a good number to compare. Your info shows the non-Exec Seat volume at 31.8 Cu. ft. Executive seating reduces length behind row 2 by 3.1".

So 2017 was 32.1 and 2018 was 31.8.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
thanks for the info - helps to remind me what the board is for, members helping other members. glad you explained the difference on the 24 vs 32 as thats another thing i was confused on and could find any good google info. to help out. to me the wording was confusing. have a good day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts