RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I'm a bit of a newbie, but I've tried to find some info on this 2013. I know they made the supercharged limited edition and the HSE GT limited edition, but I'm not sure which this is. All of the supercharged I have seen have those red accents on them, and I didn't think the HSE Gt came supercharged. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

http://www.paautosales.com/2013_Land Rover_Range Rover Sport_Philadelphia_PA_268099975.veh

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
81 Posts
Not sure exactly what edition this is, but it is supercharged and has some of the Autobiography exterior bits on it.

·
Registered
797 Posts
it's definitely post 2010. Could be a 2013, the terrain selector is NOT the knob so it's definitely not 2010. I'd trust that it's a 2013 with some AB features added to it. don't think it's a real AB because there's no badging in the cabin. You should see it on the door next to the memory settings.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Not sure why it's confusing, it's a 2013 supercharged limited edition. Towards the end of the L320 model, LR was throwing the autobiography body kit on HSE and Supercharged models and just calling them different packages. This has the LE package which has the autobiog body kit, but otherwise, it's got the same mechanicals and everything as a regular supercharged.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts