RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I can't find a section dedicated to plan off-road outings and meet RangeRovers.net members.
Worth creating it?
S

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Hello!
I can't find a section dedicated to plan off-road outings and meet RangeRovers.net members.
Worth creating it?
S
Not a bad idea, but I wonder how many people quit contributing to the forum after the platform ‘upgrade’ debacle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello!
Worth creating it?
S
I am interested. Tried linking-up with a local Land Rover group; they did not seem to wheel offload at all.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there a way for an admin to ask the website developers to add that feature? Like a map and calendar, which members could easily update?
I could do it, but it would be outside of this forum, and I think it's better if everything is in the same place!

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Is there a way for an admin to ask the website developers to add that feature? ...
It won’t hurt to ask, but I doubt anything will be done. I’d be happy if they just restore some of the old content that was lost in the transition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just sent message to the admins via the "contact us" link. We will see if there is a follow-up ...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We get notifications way faster if you post in the community help section.
-Philip
Well, you got it :)
Is it possible to add this feature?
Thank you,
S

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'd be interested! Over here on the East Coast in VA not sure there are many trails though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No news from the devs. I'll try to set up something ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts