Range Rovers Forum banner

re air con.

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  PAULBROM 
#1 ·
Hi to all, I’ve just carried out installing the Bulletin 0010 mod. On the Air Con. Can’t try it yet as it has had a open book symbol for some months now so have to get that on test book and clear faults, checked the free play at the compressor clutch found it to be 00.90mm removed a shim got the gap down to 00.40mm but could some on reassure me that the clutch is metal, to metal, I did expect to see clutch lining in some form, found the connections to the underside of the fuse box a little confusing at first but once you get your head round it it’s not to bad, if the plugs had the clip side marked it would help put you in the right orientation, but hey hoe that would make it easy !!! would like to know about that clutch face, I know it’s magnetic but metal to metal seems wrong, any one know for sure. Best Regards sillyboy East London.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Hi there thanks for the advice but could you be more precise as to where this information is ie what is the main site ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.