RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
as mentioned in the other thread you have posted in we need to know which version of RAVE you are using. If you downloaded from green oval there is no password needed. If you have obtained it from another source I would check with them for assistance.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Itried searching the threads... I did downloadthe green oval version and everytime I try to view a pdf it asks for a password... sorry, lost

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
Did you actually do the green oval install or are you just trying to read the PDF using a seperate viewer?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did the install, get the error using adobe 4 that came with it... Very frustrating... Especially when i consider myself pretty handy with a cpmputer...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Even though I apparently can't use one to spell properly :oops:

I guess i am going to download it again and see if I get a different outcome this time.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got it to work :dance: ... I never ran rave.exe....

I AM A BONEHEAD!!!!!! Thanks for putting up with my cnstant (and often unresearched) questions :oops:

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
No sweat. I am sure we have all had "lapses in memory" and missed something easy. Let us know how you get along with installing MicroCat. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for understanding!!! The MicroCat is my next order of business... Not real fun to get going I take it?

·
Registered
865 Posts
triplb25 said:
Thanks for understanding!!! The MicroCat is my next order of business... Not real fun to get going I take it?
I've given up, now I've been told it will only work on windows 98 :doh:

·
Registered
640 Posts
viperover said:
I've given up, now I've been told it will only work on windows 98
Don't know who told you that but it's Rubbish, not sure about Vista or 7 but it will most certainly work with XP

Cheers

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
Col said:
viperover said:
I've given up, now I've been told it will only work on windows 98
Don't know who told you that but it's Rubbish, not sure about Vista or 7 but it will most certainly work with XP

Cheers
Agreed, total rubbish. I have microcat on three machines. XP, Vista-32 as well as Win7-32.

·
Registered
401 Posts
yea, cant get it to work on my new lappy. which has win7

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
rhino_ed said:
yea, cant get it to work on my new lappy. which has win7
32 or 64? 32 bit you can run it in compatibility mode as admin and it runs just fine as XP or 98.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts