RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for the wiring diagram to the xenon headlights - in particular I wanted to check how the + feed to the xenon lights is wired originally. In my version of RAVE, I get this on P. 134 of the 'Electric Circuit Diagrams' which is supposed to be for the xenon lights:

(Photobucket keeps resizing my pic. Don't have time to figure out why. The TOC says 'Head side and Taillamps - Xenon' but the lights shown in the diag are 'Unit Tail Lamp LH', 'Unit Tail lamp RH', and 'Light Number Plate' - no Xenon headlights on the pages post or prior)

Anybody have anything different? Or does anyone have access to GTA?

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
:think: On my version of RAVE the xenon main and dips are on page 123.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found what I needed. There are 2 versions of the Elec. Diag Manual on my version of RAVE - English and English Export. As I figured for the xenon lights it wouldn't make a difference, I just hit whatever and didn't even take notice. Going back to see what's on page 123 of my manual, I noticed the 2 versions. The English version is screwy and shows the taillights/license plate light where the xenon's are supposed to be. The English Export version has the xenon's on page 132 (are you sure that's not what you meant? :p ) in all their wiring glory.

So thanks, Carl, you saved my day. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts