RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realise this is a very ambiguous question - but I have a rattle in my TD6 vogue which is really annoying me! :crybaby2:

Its nothing to do with the trim or dash, and seems to be coming from the passenger seat or the rear bench (not the parcel shelf). I have had all the seats up, tightened everything up, and it still rattles! Are there any common causes of rattle in these RR's? It sounds like its trim releated but i dont know where to start. I might just take it to land rover and chuck them an hours labour to find it - its that annoying! :lol:

Any advice appreciated.
Matt

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
On my D3 I had an annoying rattle that turned out to be a cable tie in the drivers door panel. Apparently this is common in the doors.....

LR service technition came for a drive and picked it out almost immediatly :thumb: (Not all bad)

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
237 Posts
The easiest way is to let someone else drive and start listening and pressing trim and stuff until you identify the source.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,369 Posts
It's the sunroof blind (i.e. the sliding panel) that rattles in mine. Might be worth sliding it forwards/backwards while you can hear the rattle to see if it alters it?

Phil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts