RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is depressed.

All the way to its bump stops.

Well, I have fended it off for years, but I think this time the therapy will require surgery, and it will need to be coiled.

AB - here I come...

·
Registered
344 Posts
dont do it...dont....i cant bear to watch...it's like removing the breasts on a woman...why get rid of all the functionality?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
afox04 said:
dont do it...dont....i cant bear to watch...it's like removing the breasts on a woman...why get rid of all the functionality?
Right :lol: , don't castrate it.
You have many solution to keep air suspension.
After all that thing is pretty reliable because if it wasn't you wouldn't ask the question on a 10 years old car.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Call Dennis he can help. I have had several issue with mine, but it's all fixed now, and it only took a bag of orings and a cap for one of the bags.

Scotty

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was a bit frustrated yesterday. Had to drive WAY too far on my bumpstops. That REALLY makes one grouchy and want to punch a hole in the ceiling. Except for there already is a hole where the head went through when I hit a bump that did not look like a bump and dammit it was a good thing the sunroof was closed or I would have been ejected like the bad guy in a bond movie.

Valve block is mildly leaky but OK - I figgured how to fix that years ago. One front spring is gone, one is crappy and the pump died trying to keep it together. Rear springs also have well over 100K miles so they also look like a replacement soon.

Over the last half decade on this board I have advocated for eas and made fun of coils.

Now $$ wise I am not sure I can handle another hit after this one.

I will have to make my final decision tomorrow.

·
Registered
234 Posts
coils = shxt ride. on longer a range rover nuff said.
onetime

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Iceberg said:
It is depressed.

All the way to its bump stops.

Well, I have fended it off for years, but I think this time the therapy will require surgery, and it will need to be coiled.

AB - here I come...
You of all people castrating? :shock: EAS is no different than brakes or oil change in that it is just another wear item and is part of maintenance. THe old girl is part of your family, don't give up on her. :cry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts