RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I complete a search of this message board, select one of the results, and decide I want to direct my browser back to the search results list, I get a page that states that the Webpage has Expired, and I have to perform the search again, without the site recalling my search phrase or which posts I've already read.

Is there any way to fix this? - so that I can simply click back and obtian the same results list?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,424 Posts
dbs600 said:
After I complete a search of this message board, select one of the results, and decide I want to direct my browser back to the search results list, I get a page that states that the Webpage has Expired, and I have to perform the search again, without the site recalling my search phrase or which posts I've already read.

Is there any way to fix this? - so that I can simply click back and obtian the same results list?
What I do is (using Windows) right-click on one of the results and open it in a new tab, Then, when finished, I merely close it and right-click on another search result.

That way my search results aren't affected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts