RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this weird thing happened today i have have a range rover sport 2009 i was in the parking lot and the engine is on but the parking is inclined my front was higher then my back. I was fully stoped and then the front susspension was lowered automaticly not to bumper level but a few centimeter is this normal or i might have some problem noting that i dont have any fault or light in my dashboard and i dont think i have susspension problem all night my car stay leveled when parked on a level surface

Can someone help me

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
16 Posts
The suspension is monitored by its on computer-black box. If you are parked for a while and it checks it will lower the car to the lowest sensor reading for the sensors at each corner. I have had this happen and the system is lock tight. you could have a faulty height level sensor or a leak. Easy way to check park her up for the night. Note the distance from the centre of each wheel to the centre of the wheel arch. Disconnect the battery then recheck in the morning. if you have a leak only one corner will have lowered.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did this but i didn't disconnect the battery in the morning all measurement was the same . could it be a bad height sensor , how can i check this does it raise an error and any fault?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts