Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently picked up this 07 Range Rover Supercharged with 250,000km. I just got the car today and the battery was dead so I gave it a boost and took it around the block. The transmission was replaced in 2016 and it runs and drives great with no issues or jerks with the transmission. However, it is showing a fault for the transmission and when I scan it, it shows error codes for the solenoids (P0968-14) & (P0968-13).

Any ideas on how to go about this or possible solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance !
Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
189 Posts
Hi congratulations on your purchase. I also have an 07 RRSC. My transmission went into a fault mode a couple of years ago and gave me a couple of solenoid fault codes. I solved the problems by replacing the solenoids in the transmission and a few other parts while I was in there. You require a little mechanical experience to take on this sort of job, but I didn’t find it too difficult.

There is some useful information and further links to explore in this thread.

Anyone know which solenoids in the transmission valve body apply to which gears? Shifting from 3rd to 4th while accelerating - no bueno.
Anyone know which solenoids in the transmission valve...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts