RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stickers are pretty fadded on my car was wondering if anyone has attemted removing them giving them a respary and re applying them? If not is there another way of cleaning them up without removing them?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,491 Posts
I thought about giving them a little respray but it's a lot of masking tape job

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
I replaced mine..

scotty

·
Registered
50 Posts
I tried to do the same, but found a supplier on ebay pretty cheap to purchase new ones. I think I paid around $20 for the fronts and I think they were aftermarket. Plus, gave me a change to fully detail that section prior to adhering the new ones.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I replaced mine with the series 3 decals too which look really good:

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/1582006.jpg/

I think I read on this forum that toothpaste works well and that dental floss is handy for taking them off.

Regards

Andy

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
andyaa said:
I replaced mine with the series 3 decals too which look really good:

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/1582006.jpg/

I think I read on this forum that toothpaste works well and that dental floss is handy for taking them off.

Regards

Andy
Any sound clips of that exhaust set up? Looks mean.

And yes...dental floss or fishing line works well for removing them.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am happy to try and put some sound clips up but I don't know how - if anyone has any pointers let me know. It does sound mean - it's a fully rebuilt 5.0 litre with all the mechanical trimmings now also with high flow cats and full stainless steel system and it has a beautiful rumble - still running it in (only 800kms so far) - just brings a smile to my face listening to it - thanks for noticing!! Just waiting on my upgrade map from Mark Adams.

Regards

Andrew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts