RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, This RR caught my eye at the dealership while i was browsing, its a 2011 RR Sports Autobiography. its got 50,000 miles on it and they are selling it for 56k. so i went ahead and did a test drive and all was good, also they came down on the price as low as 50k. i would like to know from you guys if its a good deal or not. i'm sure i can bring them down a little more i want and they also offered me 36k extended warranty on it.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
336 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum; actually, that's a very good price being what they took it down to; make certain you can see all the service records up till now (which I'd think are fine being it's at RR dealership [lease I assume])

I'd just try to see if I could get it all in for $50k (tax, tags warranty etc)

If not, see if that'll up the warranty to the 100k mile one for @the same price.

Either way, the price is good (almost great for an AB with those miles)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright, thanks a lot for replying. yeah i mean 50k for RRS Supercharged Autobiography i think thats a steal. its also in a great condition, no dents whatsoever and custom interior as well.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
81 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. I picked up my 2010 Autobiography with 58k miles and 5 year/120k warranty last year for $48k. Did you pull the trigger and buy it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i got it haha i wasn't gonna let this beast go. :)
I traded my Altima 07 and got 11k for it which was more than i had hoped to get for it beacause it had 75k miles.
so i ended up paying 39k for it including 36k miles warranty and new set of tires which was worth 1k.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'll never understand how people post here asking for advice on a car they are interested in but don't include the link so that we can see pics, mileage, info etc..... Boggles da mind.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,456 Posts
I'll never understand how people post here asking for advice on a car they are interested in but don't include the link so that we can see pics, mileage, info etc..... Boggles da mind.
It's purposely designed so we can use our imagination! :)

·
Registered
797 Posts
Good point. As forum members I feel we should just copy and paste a common response to these threads that goes something like this.

"Dear new forum member,

Thank you for joining our forum and posting a thread asking what we think of the particular Range Rover you are interested in purchasing. Please note that it is our strict policy as members keen on helping you to make you aware that before you receive a response, you will first need to add links to the ad of the specific vehicle in question. Failure to do so will result in severe beatings from our trusted forum goon. Beatings will continue until moral improves..... Or we see a link.

Thank you and have a nice day."

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Great looking truck!!! Very similar to mine ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts