RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 rànge rover sport supercharged and the driver side is 3/4 of an inch higher than th passernger side. Does anyone if it can be leveled. Eighter manually or programing? Has anyone had the same problems? Let me know what i can do. Thanks..

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
A dealer or indy shop specializing in Land Rovers (there are several in the L.A. area) should be able to recalibrate your suspensions via diagnostics in about an hour and level them, if they always appear to be out of whack. If you find the car leaning on one side only in the morning for example, but the suspensions quickly level after you start the engine, your issue may be more involving than an EAS recalibration, as there may be an air leak in the system.

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Also, make sure that you are checking this correctly, as in not getting out of the vehicle and then checking. Doing so will always cause the drivers side to be higher, as it has not compensated for your weight being removed.

Normal tolerance is +/- 10mm off of its set value, so realistically, up to an 18mm difference from side to side could be considered normal, with the calibration perfect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts