RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to order a Sport Supercharged Dynamic with the 3rd row seats. Can't find one at a dealer to look at. Anyone order one this way and have an opinion +/-? Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I considered the third row seating. I then got a chance to see it, and it's VERY cramped - so much so that I determined that it wouldn't be very usable, so I opted against it.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the feedback. I'm feeling that the compromises to get the 3rd row seats are not justified, based on the limited utility. My wife thought the grandkids might fit there, but I think getting them in and out and being comfortable may not be worth it. It would be great if they put third rows in the full size RR.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the third row option on a 5.0 SC with Dynamic Package. The seats come in handy for kids for occasional usage. Handy for the kids when the grandparents come and visit vs driving two separate cars.

Its similar to my old BMW E46 (2 door coupe) for getting in and out of the 3rd row. Its as convenient as getting into the back of a two door car - except you are higher off the ground.

I think the max head room and leg room is for someone under 5'6. The 2nd row does slide forward a bit to help give the 3rd row more leg room (not much - maybe a size 12 shoe size worth of space).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts