Range Rovers Forum banner

Range Rover Sport R-S spied, wearing a very cool foil wrap

4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  trez63 
#1 ·
The new hot Range Rover Sport R-S prototype has been caught basically undisguised, wearing a very cool blue and white foil wrap.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Range rover

more pictures here

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Range Rover Sport R-S spied, wearing a very cool foil wrap

All I can think of is how bad the mileage is...

#8 ·

LOL, it can't be that bad. My bloated LR4 with the 5-liter V8 averages about 7-12 mpg off road - in low range and depending on speed and terrain. Not every trail is an endless 35° slippery climb. Having said that, I don't think this car here is being developed with off-roading or good gas mileage in mind. I wonder if they'll have the balls to include the stop/start ECO button in it.

#9 ·

LOL, it can't be that bad. My bloated LR4 with the 5-liter V8 averages about 7-12 mpg off road - in low range and depending on speed and terrain. Not every trail is an endless 35° slippery climb. Having said that, I don't think this car here is being developed with off-roading or good gas mileage in mind. I wonder if they'll have the balls to include the stop/start ECO button in it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14403097@N00/13392579784/

1.6 is what he reported, could be due to not being broken in?

#11 ·

That 1.6 miles probably took about 20-30 minutes, with AC on and most of it climbing very very steep grade with 3 adults onboard. So yeah, it wasn't the ideal mpg measurement condition, but 1.6 was still just a silly number. What's funny is that it got even worse. After a while it just started to show "--" for the mpg cause I think when it goes below 1mpg it just gets really confused. It must've thought I had a huge leak in the tank and quit calculating.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.