RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for the info jettlag its really interesting about why they have red lights in planes... my wife has a BMW and because of the red lights i will never buy one for myself i just do not like the red in the dash.... Each to their own some like blue some like red as long as we are all happy and safe the world is a better place to be........cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That's great news i will need to wait, who know it could be faster then last time i ordered from overseas...bloody Chinese virus gets in the way of everything.....
take care and be safe everyone......

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Hi bangbang,
The lights look much brighter in my photo than in real life and when you are driving the lights fad automatically so you will hardly notice them at all.
the lights are the same at the front and rear footwell but you must ask for 2 extra blue front footwell lights and put them in the rear as you only get 2 blue lights in the kit.
I know they are not shy with the price they ask for so have a good look around the internet sometimes you can find products you want at a much cheaper price.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi bangbang,
The lights look much brighter in my photo than in real life and when you are driving the lights fad automatically so you will hardly notice them at all.
the lights are the same at the front and rear footwell but you must ask for 2 extra blue front footwell lights and put them in the rear as you only get 2 blue lights in the kit.
I know they are not shy with the price they ask for so have a good look around the internet sometimes you can find products you want at a much cheaper price.
Thank you very much Sir.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Just had the rest of the lights in my car's centre console put in and i think it looks OK and i have now finished with what i wanted to do with the
lights inside my car...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts