RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all has anyone changed the white front footwell lights to blue lights and if you have could you please
let me know the web site you bought the lights from.
Thanks for your help..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Stevie, i will have a look on ebay again and hope i can find them this time.cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Stevie7 i have already tried the BMW courtesy 322633826078 from ebay but they did not fit my 2020 RRS so i put them in my wife's BMW
looks good in her car.
I had blue lights in my last car that was a Mercedes Benz E class 2017 i could have had any of the 63 different colour's but always had blue.
I was just thinking i may be able to get the same effect with this car also.
I have ordered some lights from aliexperss so now i must wait a few months before i can see if it works out.
Thanks for your suggestion ..keep safe...cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
What type of light fitting is in the footwell that has the 3 pins?

What type of LED light is required to replace it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Oli1212, if you take out the light in your cars footwell you will see the light fitting that is needed.
As for what type of LED light that is needed i am still working on trying to get the right one that fits to replace the white that i have.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi mate that is a good question, wish i new and could give you the right answer .
cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have 3 pins, so would a 2 pin work on this? Loads of 2 pin options available but not many 3 pin connections....

1 live pin and 1 earth?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi i also have 3 pins like you have in your car you could go and ask an auto electrician or just buy 1 of the 2 pin lights and see how it works out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi thanks for your email,
i have also just received an email from Powerful UK and have ordered a set of blue lights... i should get the lights within the next 14 days.
cheers.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts