Range Rovers Forum banner

Range Rover Sport II/L494 Spy Photo Thread

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  supersport 
#1 ·
#3 ·
With the exception of 2 minivans (Work daily driver, so zero choice), 2 Defender 90's and another Hummer if I could swing the time and money to keep it I never get the same car more than once. When I was told to pick out my next company car my first and only true choice was the Sport. I knew even before that one that my next vehicle would be another one. I am looking forward to to watching the spy shots as much as I am enjoying the full size spy shots.

Just such a fun drive. No of course if a 7 seater comes out I might have to have 2 of the same vehicles parked in the driveway so my wife doesn't take mine when she heads out.

#5 ·
Nice find, Moses. I guess that is the 'Ring Headquarters. Someone HAS to have a video of that. There are people there every day who's job it is to get footage like that.

FlyersFan, I couldn't agree with you more. I just love my Sport. Love. Even a little cruise in my sister's Evoque Dynamic was great. (That one's a little expensive for the car though.) We are patiently waiting for the full-size release at my house for my wife and I'm hopping on the next Sport when it comes out. People ask why we pay more for these. Drive them and you'll figure it out, right?

I was just having a discussion with my dad yesterday about our Land Rovers. We were talking about how they've actually been more reliable than the American and Japanese cars we've owned over the past 15 years or so. I wish more people knew that these things just run now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.