Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, guys, I have a problem, I can't move my seat anymore, I can't lower the windows, only from the driver's door, not from the other 3, they can go down
the navigation does not open anymore, the steering wheel is only adjusted manually
can someone help me, I mention that the other seat is adjusted
I checked all the fuses and they are good, none are blown
Car Gear shift White Motor vehicle Steering part
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car

Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

· Premium Member
2013 Autobiography RRS 5.0SC...
1,104 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I think in this situation you need a scan to see what is causing so many problems. GAP IID tool is your friend and cheap security when these problems present themselves.
do you have a sun roof ? check the floor /carpet drivers side for wetness as the drains from the sun roof could be blocked, causing this to happen.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi, guys, I have a problem, I can't move my seat anymore, I can't lower the windows, only from the driver's door, not from the other 3, they can go down
the navigation does not open anymore, the steering wheel is only adjusted manually
can someone help me, I mention that the other seat is adjusted
I checked all the fuses and they are good, none are blown View attachment 308428 View attachment 308429
View attachment 308430
View attachment 308427
Welcome to the forums.

I think in this situation you need a scan to see what is causing so many problems. GAP IID tool is your friend and cheap security when these problems present themselves.
do you have a sun roof ? check the floor /carpet drivers side for wetness as the drains from the sun roof could be blocked, causing this to happen.

Good evening thank you
nice for the answer, no, I don't have a sunroof, I simply wanted to put the memory in the seat and when I pressed the memory button it went out and the navigation can't even access the window buttons, the idea is that the lock button on the door works more a little memory loss, no, the rest doesn't work:cautious::cautious::cautious:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts