Can't start my Range Rover. All was going fine till went to blow up a soft tyre plugging compressor into cigarette lighter, but I didn't start the engine. Before the tyre was fully inflated, the compressor cut out. I tried to start the car, but it was dead. Ignition lights were on, but no joy pressing the start button. I tried to start it with a Clarke's booster pack. Still the same result. tried with my wife's car as a doner battery no joy. Voltage was 11.6v. I then put it on charge overnight. The next morning the voltage was 12.6v. but still completely dead. Locks/unlocks OK . Called our Green Flag they spent 90mins trying. Failed. Checked fault codes nothing to suggest low voltage issues. Tested fuse on + terminal and that appears OK as he tested both sides of the fuse. Has anyone kindly got some thoughts before I get it recovered to RR specialist garage. Thank you.