RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after hours and hours reading this forum and the spanish one I have almost tried everything...

Problem that I have

Christmas tree , losing power when im pressing the accelerator and the rpm in uphill reach 2000 rpm . and car lost completely the power , switch off switch on, and if im energetic with the accelerator everything is fine but no more than 15 min so started getting the fail more constant.

Solutions that I have read that could be the problem.

First Battery = tested and changed plus alternator (alternator just tested and works fine)
Rear bulb lights. = , changed for original ones and working fine.
break swicht =. also changed just in case...I tried without any luck
Compresor. and rele = the compresor was burnt, so I thought that was the problem, and changed, now suspension is working fine and fast, but the problem persist.
Cables under the passenger =. checked and apparently they are ok no burns out.
MAF sensor =. checked with the polimeter testing 1 and 2, and having the right voltage accelerating between 2 and 5 and increasing with the power.
All the breakers has been checked and they are fine.

in the spanish forums they also talk about the ABS SENSOR, But that is for people who receive the fail while pressing the break pedal. and after the change of the break swicht without any luck.

So some people manage to drive more or without fail drive using the gears, but in my case i HAVE TRIED SPORT MODE, MANUAL MODE AND AUTOMATIC, and still getting the same error.

There was a guy who used 5 euros of gasoline over 30 of diesel and solved his chritsmas tree,

When I start the car , I dont receive any fail at all, its only in the uphill , and unfortunately I Have a long uphill just after going out of the garage.

With the quarantine that we are having I dont have any chance to read any code at all....

So guys if anyone have a clue of what could be I will be more than happy, and if anyone wants to know how to do the things on top I will be very happy to explained them.

thanks again from spain.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
now I have few options, but not sure were to start,

i checked the ecu, visually and opening him but no with the voltimeter, i dont know how to check it,
I read that could be the low presssure fuel sensor, but no idea how to locate that sensor,
gasoil filter could be?
plugs?
injectors?
wires under the battery?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so well, finally fixed guys,

more easy that I was expecting, just a bottle of inyector clean , and when I started the car again, after few minutes , never did it again. so try it

·
Registered
49 Posts
It sounds like your dealing with fuel starvation, possibly due to a clogged filter, strainer or weak pump. Might be worth checking the pressure if the problem returns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts