RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have problem with my range rover sport 2007. My car can,'t start engine and also door lock open and close by it self and A/C control not working at all also nevigation screan not working of and some time small monitorin dash board Time coming 00-00 and no reading out side tompreture.. Dubel signal working by self ON. Can please some one help me..

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
480 Posts
Where are you? Maybe try writing this in your native language and having the online translator turn it into English. But your issues sound like a dead battery.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Did all of these issues start before or after installing the new battery? Check cables, check ground straps, check fuses and relays.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
516 Posts
You could try the battery reset to see if that helps or find someone with a GAP diagnostic tool or similar tool to reset all the faults.
The battery reset proceedure should be under the hood on the fender by the battery. Basically you disconnect the positive & negative cables from the battery and touch them together for a few minutes (do not connect the actual battery terminals together). This will drain the ECUs and may help your issues. You may need a length of wire to reach between the battery cables (not battery terminals). Best wishes.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Do you have a second key? Sounds like the key is no longer working . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts