RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am new/recent to RR world, leased my first RR about 2 years ago. I wonder how in general RRs do when it comes to reliability and long term maintenance. Some say "you should never own a RR", is that a true statement?... to me without a backing evidence it sounds like saying dentists have the highest rate of suicide (a common misconception which BTW is not true). I am open to keeping the car after the lease ends if I know it would be a wise move. <br>
<br>
Any comments or input will be greatly appreciated.<br>
<br>
Sam<br>
2016 RR Sport HSE w/ 21K miles<br>
<br>

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
:lol: By far, most folks that own Land Rover products never have any issues. Forums are not here for folks to brag about no issues or repairs other than wear items.

A 2/3 year old 494 with only 21k miles is not going to have wear issues and is most likely in excellent condition. I imagine you have been on top of all service. Depending on when you started your lease you most likely are still on the factory warranty. If you like your Sport as it is equipped, talk to the dealer about having them CPO your rig at the end of the lease and provide an extended warranty.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts