RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After taking a few years off from getting Rover (born, 1997) back up to par I went back to school. Since then, I have finished my doctorate and am ready to get greasy again and get him as close to pristine as possible. I know of a salvage yard that only has one Rover that had an engine fire but they have at least a dozen Discos. Therefore, I am wondering whether they Disco, from that time frame, also have interchangeable parts with the Rovers. If someone knows where I can locate a list that would be terrific. If not, could you give me a list of parts that you know of? Rover and I would greatly appreciate it!`)

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
2,032 Posts
Engine
Transmission
3rd Member Housings
Windshield Washer Sprayers
Steering Boxes
Brake Parts
ABS Parts like wheel speed sensors
Axle shafts, but they are on opposite sides then ours.

That is all i can think of right now.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Keep in mind it is the DiscoII that has many interchangeable parts. First Gen Discos have far more in common with Classics over P38 rigs. Your best bet is to just log into Atlantic British and look a part up. They have done an excellent job of listing interchange.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I agree with the Above.

Does anyone know if the cruise control module is the same between the D2 and the RR?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Even the cruise control numbers are the same. Just looked it up on roverparts.com

Sweet there is one in the junkyard i need to get a windshield sprayer and the cruise control module off of. I think maybe, some of the relays might fit as well. I'll check it out tommorrow when its not -20 outside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts