RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold the truck years ago and this has been on my shelf.

Range Rover
1995 / 2001 MY
Workshop Manual

covering:
4.0 & 4.6 V8 Petrol Engines
BMW 2.5 Diesel Engines

publication # VDR100370

in good condition

$55 shipped or local P/U in Los Angeles

see CL ad -

Thanks!

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
259 Posts
Richard was helpful.

This is a community and communities help each other. There's always someone new on the forum who might not know that the entire mechanical and electrical manuals are available online in pdf form - free.

Once you get your head around navigating those big pdf files they're pretty easy to use. But I do get you that there's nothing quite like a printed book.

Tom

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Richard was helpful.

This is a community and communities help each other. There's always someone new on the forum who might not know that the entire mechanical and electrical manuals are available online in pdf form - free.

Once you get your head around navigating those big pdf files they're pretty easy to use. But I do get you that there's nothing quite like a printed book.

Tom

Thanks Tom!

If anyone finds value in a hard bound copy rather than getting your head around navigating and printing PDF's let me know.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
259 Posts
Best offered on eBay probably.

The printed workshop manual. Remember that?

My father's 1953 Chevy manual had wonderful diagrams and explanations of how things in the car worked, like the torque converter expressed in a drawing of two fans, one pushing the other's blades.

And helpful advice such as don't show off to your girlfriend by holding the car on a hill with the clutch, and not greasing the door hinges too much, lest you ruin your date's gown on ball night.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Best offered on eBay probably.

The printed workshop manual. Remember that?

My father's 1953 Chevy manual had wonderful diagrams and explanations of how things in the car worked, like the torque converter expressed in a drawing of two fans, one pushing the other's blades.

And helpful advice such as don't show off to your girlfriend by holding the car on a hill with the clutch, and not greasing the door hinges too much, lest you ruin your date's gown on ball night.

lol... amazing- ahh the age of tangibles and great advice.

I have always preferred and enjoyed a good ol' printed workshop manual.

I will try Ebay- thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts