RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I own a 2004 Range Rover HSE, which has been a great vehicle. I have not had a any problems with it so far and I have been thinking of getting a new RR. I looked at the RR and the RR Sport, and I have driven the LR3. I formulated a few ideas about each of them and decided to study SUVs and Land Rover, in particular, for one of my University classes. I am currently studying at the University of Florida (Go Gators!) and I developed a survey to help me understand how Land Rover is doing and what improvements it could make, if any. The focus of my research stems from my experiences as an owner and is academic in nature. I have not affiliation with Land Rover, but I would like to learn as much as I can while in school. Please help a fellow owner by taking ten minutes and completing the following survey:

http://UFL.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_3Elt ... &SVID=Prod

When I am finished with my research, I will post my findings on the forum, as I'm sure others will find it interesting. :)

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Where do you buy your textbooks? :D

If you said Gators Books you are helping keep my RR going.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have about half of the responses I need for my project. To those that took the survey, thank you. I'll have the results posted in 2-3 weeks. If you have a Land Rover and haven't responded yet, please consider taking the survey. I've heard it takes about 20 minutes. I need opinions from more owners. (-:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doctor Leo said:

I get my books direct from the MBA program. The bags say Gator something.

Go Gators!

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
williamb said:
Doctor Leo said:

I get my books direct from the MBA program. The bags say Gator something.

Go Gators!
Yeah probbly MBS or Follect. They have gay little bags like that. I enjoy putting their stores out of sales though. PJC's Follect store lost $250,000 to me last semester.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts