RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with LWB with 22 inch wheels- dealer says all the LWB come with these wheels and I'm concerned about a rough ride- any thoughts?thanks

·
Registered
246 Posts
Anyone have experience with LWB with 22 inch wheels- dealer says all the LWB come with these wheels and I'm concerned about a rough ride- any thoughts?thanks
You may want to inflate them closer to their max given such little sidewall. You want these to compress less than the tires on your 20s when cornering, to save your wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’ve had a 2015 LWB for 5 years. Just traded for a new 2020 LWB. Both vehicles with 22’s. I never had an issue with a rough ride. However, I live in South Florida, where our roads are better and smoother than average. Now, if I lived in the NY metro area, I would never have 22’s. Roads are not kept up as well. So I think the answer, IMHO depends on your local driving conditions.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Btw, all LWB’s do not automatically come with 22’s. They are an option. Both my vehicles were special ordered, and each time I had to pay the optional cost. The standard wheel sizes are smaller than 22.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently went from 21s to 22s and while you can feel a slight difference I actually like the ride better. I have my 21 stock setup for sale if interested. 6000 miles tires, sensors etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts