RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lift your L494 with our 1.5 inch lift kit from Johnson Rods.
Check here for more: L494 lift kits
#johnsonrods
Follow us on Instagram @JohnsonRods

#johnsonrods
Follow us on Instagram @JohnsonRods

·
Registered
141 Posts
It just replaces the linkage rods that tell the height sensors your suspension position. Basically tricking the computer to think you are at a lower height so it keeps you raised up 1.5 inches higher and that becomes your new "normal height" in settings.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
380 Posts
So does this completely replace the air suspension, or how does this work? Sorry total noob here lol
if you want an actual suspension list, check out J Auston Fabrications, they can do up to a 6 inch lift kit:

http://instagr.am/p/B37nKEVnuqz/

Reactions: Ham Hands

·
Registered
273 Posts
if you want an actual suspension list, check out J Auston Fabrications, they can do up to a 6 inch lift kit:

http://instagr.am/p/B37nKEVnuqz/

2105' Jeep Rubicon w/ 4" Foxx Suspension Lift on 35" Nitto Mud Terrains... Front & Rear differential air lockers... 4.10 Gears...

This is the baddest ass Rover I've ever seen. I bet it's every bit as effective and mobile Off-Road as my wife's and mine 15' Jeep Rubicon on 35's. Pound for pound a Rover set up just like this is every bit as effective as a Rubicon. We have a 12,000 pound rated Winch on the Jeep that is superior to anything without one... but taking the Winch out of the equation this Rover is "tit for tat" equally good on the trails. On-road... The Jeep is above decent in comfort and mannerisms but the Rover wins that with a K.O...

Reactions: naks

·
Vendor
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hit the trails with your Range Rover Sport and our 1.5 inch lift kit with larger tires.
Shown below with 285-55-22 Nitto Ridge Graplers. Some trim work was done to make this 34.3 tire fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts